Monday, February 15, 2010

Bad Korean Speed Skaters!!

I thought I'd post another funny story to jazz it up a bit, so here you go! I was watching the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics Saturday night, and The speed skaters were on their last lap, and suddenly 3 koreans pull ahead of the 2 american dudes, and I start screaming at the TV. BAD KOREANS!(no racism meant here) and throwing kernals of popkorn. then two of them fall, and my mom, my brother and I all start laughing so hard as the american dudes Apolo ohno, and J.R. seltski get silver and bronze. another good funny story- yesterday at alsop park in little rock a couple of my freinds and I were hanging out and chatting up this newspaper photogapher, turns out our picture was in the paper today. To see it google Arkansas Democrat Gazzette and type in febuary 14, 2010
for more, keep checking
A.D.Warrick

No comments:

Post a Comment