Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back home again!!

Well, St.loius was amazing!!!! maggie and I stayed in the Embassy Suits and on monday, we woke up, went to the zoo, got some great photos, then we went over to the history museum and had lunch (chicken parmesan! mmmmmm) as well as visited the treasure exhibit, which was really cool. You could play this game where you shoot down enemy pirate ships, and pan for gold/stones. After that we went ice skating, and went to the Galleria mall. It was amazing! the place was bigger than any mall I have ever been in in my life (AKA:it tripled park plaza in little rock,AR). I got phillips christmas present. there was even an apple store (the electronics, not the fruit). Yesterday we visited this place called the City Museum. I have to say this was the cooles thing we did the whole time. The entire building was a precariosly balanced playground with thosands of tunnels and hidey holes. of course, we ended our trip at the arch. we took tons of pictures, and I bought a key chain. We came back to maggie's house and slept there last night, and today mom and I start onour holiday baking. remember to follow this blog,
A.D.Warrick

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Hey girl! I'm readin'! This is actually pretty cool :D Next time you go to St. Louis, GO TO THE HARD ROCK CAFE. (:

    ReplyDelete