Thursday, December 17, 2009

MID-TERMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am exited! All my mid-terms are finally over, and I can sit back and relax. Christmas break is starting at 1:00 tomorrow and we are going to get our christmas tree. We are going to decorate it on friday or saturday, and so we'll probably start stringing popcorn and for me, finger weaving tonight. Also, I'm going to St. Louis on sunday till tuesday with Maggie Israel. Also, Would anyone who cares actually follow this blog? I mean, I am the only one who probably ever reads this. Maybe I should make it more interesting. here's something cool, Did you know that the only mammal that lays eggs besides the platapus is the Echidna? or, the fact that it takes 100 years for a whales body to decompose in the bottom of the ocean? someone. anyone. listen. please. until next time.
A.D.Warrick

No comments:

Post a Comment