Thursday, November 12, 2009

School and life

To my audience I say, I hope school is over soon we are hardly into fall and I already wish it was summer again. Although, it would NOT be cool to miss my birthday (in 4 days!!!!) and christmas. or graduation to high school. I plan to shadow at Estem tomorrow, so I will be missing school then. Also going to bear creek this weekend and a basketball game. Wish me luck in the game against Episcopal Collegiate School today. We have lost all three we've played so far, and it hasn't been very pleasant. So, lately I've been writing Haiku's (please tell me I spelled that right), and it's been great mind exercise. Check this out, it's my favorite; eagle swoops down, on its prey, in the valley.I wrote like, 20 more, but I don't want to post them. Also finished this book by one author I hadn't checked out in awhile, and really liked it it was called "Paint the Wind" by Pam Munoz Ryan. I have been listening to more Green Day lately and my current favorite song is 21 Guns. Last night at EYC we played this game calld the famine games, and it remided me of a book called the hunger games. So, we got placed in a country 1st 2nd or 3rd world and each person got a ceratin amount of chips to spend on food
keep posted,
A.D. Warrick

1 comment:

  1. hey, won that game againt episcopal's sevies. also won againt their 8th team the next tuesday.

    ReplyDelete