Tuesday, November 17, 2009

thanksgiving coming up

Well, nothing really exiting has happened yet today, our vocabulary test was moved to tomorrow, and we'll have our science test tomorrow to. that means less homework tomorrow, and if our next b-ball game doesn't interfere, I'll be at girl scouts. We won the first game of the tournament last night, and hopefully we'll win again at six. leftovers are packed in my lunch box today (along with a purple milk shake from yesterday's lunch) . Right now I feel like re reading one of those romance novels. I can only take so much of Jonothan Stroud (Bartimeas Trilogy) before I get bored with to much action and stupid cosmopolite magicians. I think might check one of Sarah Dessen's books out for a bit of a change. She writes really good love novels. will post later,
A.D.Warrick

No comments:

Post a Comment